MTG EZ-Advancer® Mini Pak Closed Catheter Kit – Male
MTG closed system intermittent catheters, inclusive of our soft introducer tip, are designed to reduce risk of recurrent Urinary Tract Infections. For many potential users, catheter insertion is very difficult using ordinary closed systems, since the tube will slip back into the bag. Fine motor use of the fingers, the ability to pinch, and then to hold the tube stable, are required to use other brands. With the patented MTG EZ-Advancer® valve, holding the tube in place, there is no retraction. If you’ve experienced difficulty advancing any other catheter, we ask you to try MTG.
- The catheter is pre-lubricated, so setup time is minimal.
- The MTG introducer tip is designed to reduce the risk of recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (see user video for proper use instructions).
- The MTG EZ-Advancer® valve secures the catheter tube after each forward advancement, preventing retraction during insertion.
- Soft, fire polished, smooth eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder.
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- The catheter bag protects the sterility of the tube and collects the urine. The bag capacity is 1500 ml.
- Access finger holes in the collection bag make holding during filling and draining easier.
- Sterile sample can be collected (see Sample Retrieval).
- The “Tear here to empty” perforation is easy to rip, allowing for fluid to be poured into the toilet.
- The catheter is available in 12, 14 and 16 Fr., 16” length (see MTG Cath-Lean® should shorter, female length be desired).
- 100% latex-free
- Benzalkonium chloride (BZK) clear, odor-free, alcohol-free, cleansing prep
- DEHP-free catheter tube
- Mini-Pak outer package for travel includes privacy bag for discreet disposal of used supplies